Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
SLPC 25206 01/16 (exp. 01/18)
Supporting the physical, mental, and financial well-being of your employees
Through our partnership with ComPsych®, we offer an innovative Employee Assistance Program (EAP) called EAP By DesignSM. The three-tiered program1 gives you and your employees access to an array of confidential counseling and support services to help address personal and professional issues. The program is available with Sun Life’s Group Disability or Group Life products.
A choice of three tiers:
A wide range of services for the cost-sensitive business:
- Professional counseling – Sessions with experienced clinicians
- Legal resources – Unlimited phone access to a ComPsych legal professional and an initial consultation at no charge with a local attorney
- Financial resources – Unlimited phone access to financial professionals for information regarding personal finance and related issues
- Work/Life resources – Information and referrals on child care, elder care, adoption, relocation and other personal convenience matters
- GuidanceResources® Online – Tools and resources, including health risk assessments, discount programs, and more, to help with personal or family concerns
- Direct-to-consumer reports – You receive confidential usage reports that help with trending, tracking, and identifying employee interest areas
- Employee materials and website – Includes flyers, wallet cards, and e-posters, and access to an award-winning website
Download our EAP Essential℠ flyer
Includes everything in EAP Essential℠, plus:
- Face-to-face EAP visits – Sessions with experienced clinicians
- Legal resources – Access to a free online will preparation tool called EstateGuidance®
- Critical Incident Site Debriefing – Onsite counseling in the event of a serious incident in the workplace
- Financial resources – One face-to-face visit with a financial planner
Download our EAP Complete℠ flyer
Are you a small business owner? This option has been designed for you. It includes everything in EAP Complete℠, plus:
- My BusinessSolutions℠ – You have access to an in-house team of legal, financial, marketing, human resources, and personal health professionals. The program includes:
- HRConsult℠ – Access to HR specialists who provide consultative support on a variety of topics
- IDResources® – Identity-theft restoration services
- HealthyGuidance® – A service that provides professional coaching on health management issues
- My BusinessSolutions℠ Online – Articles, webcasts, discussion boards, and more
- ParentGuidance℠ – Unlimited phone access for the new or expecting parent, supporting parental needs and return-to-work preparation
Download our EAP Business Class℠ flyer
1. Services are provided by ComPsych®, the world's largest provider of global employee assistance programs. Services are not insurance. ComPsych® is a registered trademark of ComPsych Corporation.
The content on this page is not approved for use in New Mexico.
Value-added services are offered only on specific lines of coverage and carry a separate charge, which is added to the cost of the insurance. The cost is included in the total amount billed. Sun Life is not responsible or liable for care, services, or advice given by any provider or vendor of these Services. Sun Life reserves the right to discontinue any of the Services at any time.