We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations as their satisfaction with our products and services is the cornerstone of our success.
We take every complaint seriously and appreciate the opportunity to address and resolve each concern. We kindly ask that you follow the below process so that we can understand the root of your concern, fix the issue, and learn from this experience.
Sun Life Singapore’s Client Complaint Resolution Process
We are here to listen and help.
If you would like to lodge a complaint, please contact us via email or mail with your name, policy number (if applicable), contact information, details of your complaint and supporting documents (if any).
- Email us at ClientforLife.SG@sunlife.com or
- Mail to One Raffles Quay, #10-03, North Tower, Singapore 048583
What to expect
When you lodge a complaint:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within 2 business days after the date on which the complaint is received.
- Investigate and review your complaint in an objective manner. As part of our investigations, we may contact you to clarify any information provided and request for additional information to ensure that we understand your concerns.
- Within 15 business days after the date of receipt of your complaint, we will provide an interim response if a final response has not been sent.
- Within 30 business days after the date of receipt of your complaint, we will provide the final response. If this is not possible, we will write to inform you the reasons for the delay and indicate a reasonable time frame which you can expect to receive our final response.
If the outcome of your complaint is not to your satisfaction, you can write to us to appeal. We will respond to your appeal within 14 business days.
For further advice and assistance
If you are dissatisfied with our final response to you, you may approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC).
FIDReC is an independent body for dispute resolution between financial institutions and consumers. You may find out more details at www.fidrec.com.sg