Respecting your privacy in Indonesia
Sun Life Financial's worldwide privacy commitment
At the Sun Life Financial group of companies, we are committed to protecting your personal information. As a customer, we can best serve you when we have a complete understanding of your financial needs and can offer you products and services tailored to meet them. Managing the information you provide to us as part of that process is at the root of our successful operations. We have a long history of protecting that information in a professional and appropriate manner.
We are in the business of maintaining long-term relationships with our customers. We recognize that an important aspect of our relationship is having comprehensive knowledge of our customers and their needs, which is why we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. To that end, we are pleased to share with you the following principles which reflect our commitment to safeguarding our customers' personal information.
- We keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence.
- We collect, use or disclose personal information from you only to provide you with financial and insurance products and services to help you meet your lifetime needs.
- We obtain personal information about you lawfully and fairly.
- We do not disclose personal information without your permission except in limited circumstances as permitted or required by law. But we may share personal information with agents or service providers in connection with providing, administering and servicing the products you purchase from us.
- We maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that personal information in our possession is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. You are entitled to seek a correction of your personal information if you believe that the information in our possession is not accurate.
- You may access your personal information, subject to limited exceptions and conditions.
- Where we choose to have certain services, such as data processing, provided by third party providers, we do so in accordance with applicable law and take all reasonable precautions regarding the practices employed by the service provider to protect your personal information.
- We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not sell your personal information.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright. Users of this site shall be entitled to copy information for their own non-commercial personal use but may not republish or reproduce any part without the prior written permission of the applicable Sun Life Financial company. Republishing and reproducing includes any uploading, downloading or accessing the information on this site onto the Internet or any other local or international computer system. An acknowledgment of the source must be included whenever our materials are copied or published. If you require further information on the uses that you may make of the information on this site or if you wish to obtain a licence to reproduce or republish any material on this site, please send such requests by e-mail or contact PT. Sun Life Financial Indonesia, World Trade Center, 8 & 9 Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada and its affiliated companies respectively own all the trade-marks used on or in connection with the goods and services which they provide. The trade-marks are protected by the Canadian and foreign trade-mark laws. All rights reserved.
Questions about your privacy?
If you have questions about our privacy practices and policies, contact our Privacy Officer at (+62-21) 5289 0032 or via email at Januar.Jahja@sunlife.com.