Team Up Against Diabetes
At Sun Life, we are committed to the prevention of diabetes and its related complications. Since we announced our focused support in the areas of diabetes awareness, prevention, education, and care, we have committed over $17 million toward the cause globally.
Sun Life’s Team Up Against Diabetes grant program aims to provide programmatic support to 501(c)(3) charities that focus on the following areas:
- diabetes prevention, awareness, education, and care
- diabetes management
- recovery and support from diabetes-related complications
- obesity prevention
- nutritional programs—education, management, and awareness
Organizations will have the opportunity to select from three grant options $10,000, $25,000, or $50,000. Our commitment to the fight against diabetes supports our goal of creating a healthier workforce and empowering people in our surrounding communities to protect what they love most in their lives by mitigating the risk factors and effects of this disease.
We will accept applications for the Sun Life Team Up Against Diabetes grant program each year in accordance with this timeline:
- January 1 to March 31: Online application portal open
- April 1 to June 30: National judging panel to review all applications
- July: Deadline to notify all organizations of the grant decision
Prior grant recipients
Learn more about the 2016 grant recipients.
If you have any questions pertaining to the grant program, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we will not accept any applications via email. All applications must be submitted through the online portal.
SLPC 27995 11/16 (Exp. 11/18)