SLPC 28008 01/19 (Exp. 01/21)
Three vision plans to offer your Clients
Our vision insurance plans are designed to help keep employees’ eyes healthy so they can stay productive at work and in life. Coverage can include savings on eye exams, eyewear, and discounts on laser vision correction.
Offering employees Vision insurance that includes a comprehensive eye exam is important because VSP doctors can detect signs for other health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure before symptoms arise. Evidence is continually being shown to support the belief that an eye exam can help provide early detection of major health issues.1
A benefit that is easy to offer
- No ID cards or claim forms necessary
- Access to the largest network of private-practice eyecare doctors in the U.S. through VSP®2
- A smart phone application to find a VSP Preferred ProviderSM
- Flexible enrollment options
Three plan options
|Plan 1||Coverage for an eye exam and discounts for materials|
|Plan 2||Employer paid coverage for an eye exam and an option for employees to purchase coverage for materials|
|Plan 3||Coverage for an eye exam and materials|
Why VSP vision care? Our plans…
- Include discounts for glasses, sunglasses, additional lens options (progressive, tint transition lenses) and laser vision correction at contracted laser vision facilities
- Offer access to eyeconic.com where employees can use their benefits to shop for glasses or contacts
- Promote good eye health
- Ensure your Clients’ employees have a favorable customer experience
- Cover a wide selection of eyewear that meets the needs for all your Clients’ employees
VSP is a registered trademark of Vision Service Plan.
1. https://vsp.com/eye-symptoms.html accessed 01/08/19
2. Netminder as of December 2018.
This vision plan does not provide coverage for pediatric vision health services that satisfies the requirement for “minimum essential coverage” as defined by The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”).
Group insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (Wellesley Hills, MA) in all states, except New York, under Policy Form Series 15-GP-01. In New York, group insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life and Health Insurance Company (U.S.) (Lansing, MI) under Policy Form Series 15-GP-01.
Products contain limitations, exclusions, reductions and restrictions. Issued contracts determine all plan features and benefits. Product offerings may not be available in all states and may vary depending on state laws and regulations.
© 2019 Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. All rights reserved. Sun Life Financial and the globe symbol are registered trademarks of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us.