SLPC 27895 11/16 (exp. 11/18)
Sun Life Financial provides employees of the State of Florida a choice between our Prepaid Dental Plan and a PPO Insured Dental Plan. Both Plans are offered under the State of Florida Pretax Program, and include vision coverage.
We are committed to establishing and maintaining an excellent provider network, striving to deliver outstanding customer service, and providing our members with a dental plan that offers meaningful benefits.
It's Your ChoiceSelect the following links for more information about the features and benefits of these plans.
- Prepaid Plan - Family members may choose different dentists.
- PPO Insured Plan - Comprehensive coverage. Any dentist anywhere with In-network savings.
- Vision Plan - A vision discount plan.
- Online Advantage - As a member, you have access to view your plan information, claim status and more through Online Advantage. Register today to access your benefits online!
- Dental Health Center - As a member, you have access to a wide range of information about dental health care and how it relates to your general health promoting preventive wellness.
- Did you know that more than 75% of American adults suffer from various forms of gum disease and don’t even know it? To learn more. . .
- People First Service Center - To enroll for your dental plan, please call People First at 866.663.4735 or enroll online.
Insurance products are underwritten by Union Security Insurance Company (USIC) (Kansas City, MO) under Form Series GP-12/GC-12, and administered by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (SLOC) (Wellesley Hills, MA). Prepaid dental products are provided by USIC under Form Series BDC-GDSA and are administered by SLOC.
© 2016 Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. All rights reserved. Sun Life Financial and the globe symbol are registered trademarks of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us.