SLPC 25410 6/17 (exp. 6/19)
Flexible, affordable group benefit insurance plans
Sun Life offers group life benefits that can add real value to your company’s total rewards package, while helping to brighten your employees’ lives. We give you the cost control you need – and your employees the protection they deserve. We emphasize the speed and accuracy of our claims processing, and we ensure a quick response time and overall satisfaction.
A flexible array of options
Sun Life offers a menu of solutions, so employers can customize the best plan for their company:
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Voluntary AD&D
- Specialized plans for small business
- A range of other plan designs
Every plan is complemented with an optional Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered through our partner, ComPsych®, the nation’s leading provider of EAP services.
1. Any payment will be paid, by check, at the end of a policyholder's policy year. To obtain a payment, a policyholder must request it in writing. Sun Life Financial will determine whether a payment is made. Sun Life Financial's maximum liability under this guarantee is limited to the lesser of 3% of a policyholder's annual Life premium and $5,000. The maximum payment for breach of the service standard is one-third of the maximum liability, or $1,667 each for claims service, customer service, and overall satisfaction guarantee.
2. Subject to state approval.
Group life insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (Wellesley Hills, MA) in all states, except New York, under Policy Form Series 93P-LH, 98P-ADD, 12-GP-01, 15-GP-01, 15-LF-C-01, 12-GPPort-P-01, 15-LFPort-C-01, 13-ADD-C-01 and 13-ADDPort-C-01. In New York, group life insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life and Health Insurance Company (U.S.) (Lansing, MI) under Policy Form Series 13-GP-LF-01, 13-LF-C-01, 12-GPPort-P-01, 13-LFPort-C-01, 15-LF-GP-01, 15-LF-C-01, 12-GPPort-P-01, 15-LFPort-C-01, 13-GP-LH-01, 13-STD-C-01 and 13-ADD-C-01. Product offerings may not be available in all states and may vary depending on state laws and regulations.
Value-added services are not insurance, are offered only on specific lines of coverage, and carry a separate charge, which is added to the cost of the insurance. The cost is included in the total amount billed. Emergency Travel Assistance is provided by Assist America®. Identity Theft Protection is provided by SecurAssist®, an Assist America program. Sun Life is not responsible or liable for care, services, or advice given by any provider or vendor of the Services. Sun Life reserves the right to discontinue any of the Services at any time.