SLPC 25410 7/13 (exp. 7/15)
Flexible, affordable group benefit insurance plans
Sun Life offers group life benefits that can add real value to your company’s total rewards package, while helping to brighten your employees’ lives. We give you the cost control you need – and your employees the protection they deserve. We emphasize the speed and accuracy of our claims processing, and we ensure a quick response time and overall satisfaction.
A flexible array of options
Sun Life offers a menu of solutions, so employers can customize the best plan for their company:
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Optional Life and AD&D
- Dependent Life
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Voluntary AD&D
- Specialized plans for small business
- A wide range of other plan designs
Every plan is complemented with an optional Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered through our partner, ComPsych®, the nation’s leading provider of EAP services.
1. Any payment will be paid, by check, at the end of a policyholder's policy year. To obtain a payment, a policyholder must request it in writing. Sun Life Financial will determine whether a payment is made. Sun Life Financial's maximum liability under this guarantee is limited to the lesser of 3% of a policyholder's annual Life premium and $5,000. The maximum payment for breach of the service standard is one-third of the maximum liability, or $1,667 each for claims service, customer service, and overall satisfaction guarantee.
2. Subject to state approval.
Group life and disability insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (Wellesley Hills, MA) in all states, except New York, under Policy Form Series 93P-LH, 98P-ADD, 01C-LH-PT, 12-GP-01, and 12-DI-C-01. In New York, group life and disability insurance policies are underwritten by Sun Life and Health Insurance Company (U.S.) (Windsor, CT) under Policy Form Series 13-GP-LH-01, 13-LF-C-01, 13-GPPORT-P-01, 13-LFPort-C-01, 13-ADD-C-01, 13-LTD-C-01, 13-LTD-P-01, 13-STD-C-01, and 06P-NY-DBL. Product offerings may not be available in all states and may vary depending on state laws and regulations.