2012 Annual Report
The Sun Life Financial Inc. 2012 Annual Report details our financial performance and outlines our priorities for 2013.
2012 was a year of momentum for Sun Life. We made significant progress in the execution of our 4 pillar strategy: becoming the best performing life insurer in Canada, enhancing our leadership position in U.S. group insurance and voluntary benefits, growing our asset management business globally, and growing Asia to become a more significant part of our results.
In 2013, we’ll further execute on our 4 pillar strategy, intensify our customer focus and continue to improve our risk profile.
Before reading the Annual Report
- Read about the Use of Non-IFRS Financial Measures and Forward-Looking Information in the Management's Discussion and Analysis section of the report.
- All files are provided in Adobe Acrobat. Download a free version of Adobe Reader.
Shareholders and policyholders can access the Notice of Annual Meetings and Management Information Circular and additional information under Annual Meetings.
Download the complete Annual Report .
- Financial highlights
- Chairman’s message
- Chief Executive Officer’s message
- Management’s Discussion and Analysis
- Consolidated Financial Statements and notes
- Sources of earnings
- Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Subsidiary and affiliate companies
- Major offices
- Corporate and shareholder information
Consider the environment
Sun Life has a long-standing commitment to sustainability. You can help us lighten our environmental footprint and reduce printed material by downloading the complete Annual Report.
How to obtain a copy of the annual report
If you require a print version of the Sun Life Financial Inc. 2012 Annual Report, contact us to request a free copy.
What would you like to do today?
Sun Life share information
Subscribe to RSS and email alerts