2010 Annual Report
Working to build a brighter future
The Sun Life Financial Inc. 2010 Annual Report details our 2010 results and outlines our priorities for 2011.
Our focus is to deliver value to both our customers and our shareholders. It's why we carefully plan for a sustainable, profitable future. We continue to build on our solid foundation, drawing on over 145 years of expertise and relying on our strong, global presence.
Most importantly, we continue to listen to our customers. This insight drives our ongoing mission – deliver innovative products and services to help our customers achieve lifetime financial security.
Before reading the Annual Report
- Read about the Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Forward-Looking Statements [PDF, 1 page, 70 KB] in the Management's Discussion and Analysis section of the report.
- All files are provided in Adobe Acrobat. Download a free version of Adobe Reader.
Shareholders and policyholders can access the Notice of Annual Meetings and Management Information Circular [PDF, 88 pages, 1.69 MB] and additional information under Annual Meetings.
- Financial highlights [PDF, 1 page, 116 KB]
- The world of Sun Life Financial [PDF, 3 pages, 504 KB]
- Chairman’s message [PDF, 2 pages, 160 KB]
- Chief Executive Officer’s message [PDF, 2 pages, 185 KB]
- Our highlights in 2010 [PDF, 2 pages, 246 KB]
- Our strategy [PDF, 1 page, 171 KB]
- Looking ahead [PDF, 1 page, 112 KB]
- Business strategies [PDF, 4 pages, 319 KB]
- Our brand promise [PDF, 1 page, 104 KB]
- Public accountability [PDF, 2 pages, 237 KB]
- Management’s Discussion and Analysis [PDF, 58 pages, 3.13 MB]
- Consolidated Financial Statements [PDF, 71 pages, 3.57 MB]
- Financial reporting responsibilities [PDF, 1 page, 171 KB]
- Consolidated financial statements [PDF, 5 pages, 362 KB]
- Notes to the consolidated financial statements [PDF, 61 pages, 2.80 MB]
- Appointed Actuary’s Report and Report of Independent Registered Chartered Accountants [PDF, 3 pages, 307 KB]
- Sources of earnings [PDF, 2 pages, 36 KB]
- Six-year summary by segment [PDF, 1 page, 22 KB]
- Eleven-year summary [PDF, 2 pages, 24 KB]
- Board of Directors and Executive Team [PDF, 1 page, 22 KB]
- Subsidiary and affiliate companies [PDF, 3 pages, 30 KB]
- Major offices [PDF, 1 page, 29 KB]
- Corporate and shareholder information [PDF, 1 page, 236 KB]
Sun Life has a long-standing commitment to sustainability. You can help us lighten our environmental footprint and reduce printed material by downloading the electronic version of the complete Annual Report [PDF, 162 pages, 8.55 MB].
If you require a print version of the Sun Life Financial Inc. 2010 Annual Report, contact us to request a free copy.
What would you like to do today?
Sun Life share information
Subscribe to RSS and email alerts